All items of uniform and sports kit for the Prep and Senior School are available from Stevensons at their online shop – http://www.stevensons.co.uk. Kingsley has its own dedicated page on their website which can be accessed by clicking here. Orders can be placed online or by phone, and will be delivered to your home address. If you have any queries, please contact the branch below:
- Tel: 01727 815700
- Email: email@example.com
The Friends of Kingsley also run a second hand uniform shop on the last term-time Thursday of each month in the Prep School, with the exception of December. (Dates subject to change, but up to date in the calendar.)
If you wish to donate items to the second hand uniform shop, please do so using the form available for download below. Forms are also available in the Prep or Senior School Office.
Please ensure that all clothing is clearly marked with sewn-in name tapes. In the case of leotards and overalls, the owner’s name and initials may be embroidered on the front of the garment, or a name tape sewn on the outside so that it can be seen clearly.
- Blazer Navy blue blazer with badge
- Fleece Fleece in royal blue with school logo – reversible and waterproof
- Hat Navy with cornflower blue band
- Cap Navy (Boys – plain)
- Pinafore dress (EYFS, KS1 and KS2) Plaid with box pleat skirt
- Trousers Charcoal grey (Boys)
- Blouse White open neck blouse with long sleeves (short sleeves in Reception and Foundation)
- Shirt White with long sleeves (Boys)
- Pullover (EYFS, KS1 and KS2) Blue, V-neck pullover
- Socks Navy, three quarter length socks or navy woollen tights
- Shoes Plain black or navy leather shoes with laces or bars. Slip on shoes, platform soles and wedge heels are not permitted.
Summer Uniform (to be worn with school blazer)
- Summer Dress Checked cotton dress
- Pullover (EYFS, KS1 and KS2) Blue, V-neck pullover
- Hat Boater with cornflower blue band
- Socks White ankle socks (plain, no frills)
- Baseball cap (KS2) Royal blue, embroidered with school name
- Sunhat (EYFS and KS1) beanie style Royal blue, embroidered with school name
- Shorts (KS1,Y3 & Y4) Navy blue or navy cotton jersey shorts
- Skort (Y5 & Y6) Regulation blue games skort with school logo (available from www.kukrisports.co.uk)
- Shirt (KS1, Y3 & Y4) Light blue Aertex blouse
- Shirt (Y5 & Y6) Regulation pale blue games shirt with the school logo
- Socks Navy blue knee-length socks
- Sweatshirt (KS1,Y3&Y4) Prep School navy sweatshirt
- Sweatshirt (Y5 & Y6) Pale blue sweatshirt with school logo
- Joggers (EYFS and KS1) Navy blue jogging trousers
- Tracksuit trousers (KS2) Navy blue track suit trousers (straight legged)
- Leotard (Year 3 +) Navy blue leotard, school design
- Games shoes (FS1 – Y2) Rubber soled games shoes – black
- Trainers (Year 3+) Predominantly white – for outdoor activities
- Tennis racquet Years 4 – 6 will require tennis racquets for the summer. There are some in school but we encourage Year 5 and particularly Year 6 to bring their own (named)
- Swimming costume Navy one-piece
- Swimming hats Royal blue with school name
Games Kit (Winter)
- Baselayer skins (Years 3 – 6) Full length leggings and long sleeve skin top.
- Smock top (Years 3 – 6)
- Stadium Track Pants (Years 3 – 6)
- Socks (Years 3 – 6) Sky blue knee length football socks
- Gloves With ‘sticky palms’ (optional)
- Hat Royal blue fleece with school name
- Shoes (Year 5 and 6) Old trainers or studded hockey (moulded soles) boots or astro turf trainers
- Hockey stick There are some available in school, but it would be an advantage to own one.
The Hockey Association advises all players of games to protect themselves with shin pads and gum shields.
- Book Bag (FS1 & Rec) Navy with school logo
- Bag (Y1, Y2 & KS2) Navy rucksack
- All in One Waterproof Garment (FS1 & Rec) All in one suit for Creative Curriculum and Forest School activities
- Overalls (Years 5 & 6) Royal blue overall, wrap-over style with long sleeves for art, technology, science, etc.
- Overalls (FS1 to Year 4) Royal blue nylon overall with long sleeves and Velcro front fastening.
- Shoe Bag (FS1 to Y2) Navy blue
- Sports Bag (Y4 to Y6) Black and blue with school logo
- Scarf Royal blue fleece with school name
- Gloves Royal blue fleece
- Kingsley School Purse Blue purse
- Boots Wellington boots should be worn in wet or snowy weather
- Hair ribbons Hair ribbons and slides must be royal blue, navy blue or black or in dress material. Hair should be tied back.
- Jewellery Plain gold studs only may be worn if a girl has pierced ears (must be removed for games). No other jewellery should be worn apart from watches for older pupils.
All articles must be clearly marked with the owner’s name and should be kept in a good state of repair.
Senior School Uniform
- Blazer Navy blue blazer with badge, to be worn throughout the year.
- Skirt Pleated tartan skirt (to be no shorter than 5cm above the knee)
- Blouse Regulation white revere blouse
- Pullover Blue V neck pullover
- Fleece / Waterproof Fleece/Jacket Navy Blue school fleece or reversible waterproof/fleece jacket. (Optional – these are purchased through school).
- Socks or Tights Matching NAVY BLUE or BLACK tights or socks. Over the knee socks are not allowed. White socks, or neutral shade tights, should be worn with the summer uniform.
- Shoes Lower heeled plain black leather shoes only MAXIMUM HEEL 1 inch for summer and winter. These should be smart and suitable for heavy wear. If in doubt, please consult the school. Trainers, or trainer- type shoes, may not be worn. Ballet pumps are considered unsafe for school use.
- Summer Uniform Regulation blue and white cotton dress. Summer dresses may be worn from Easter, and until October half term. Alternatively, girls may wear short-sleeved white revere blouses with their tartan skirts. The regulation blue pullover may be worn with the summer dress.
- Scarf Regulation scarf, or plain black, navy or royal blue scarf.
- Hair Accessories These must be plain navy blue, brown or black.
- Jewellery Jewellery is not allowed other than a plain silver or gold religious emblem and/or one plain stud in each ear.
- Bag / Briefcase A sensible, sturdy bag, preferably one which can be carried on the back.
- Accessories Kingsley lanyards, umbrellas, music bags and drama bags are all available from school.
- Science White laboratory coat with poppers rather than buttons. These may be bought through the school at the beginning of term, but any suitable laboratory coat is acceptable.
- Art & DT Craft aprons are to be worn and will be available in class during lesson.
- Home Economics Girls are to provide their own apron.