Warwick Schools Foundation provides an ever expanding range of holiday activities. Open to everyone, these courses provide a fun way to experience new or favourite activities.
Welcome to our new Holiday Action programme at The Kingsley School.
Information regarding Easter Action 2024 will be released very soon.
We will be running from:
- Monday 25th March to Friday 5th April inclusive (excluding bank holidays)
Courses will be available for boys and girls in school years 2 to 7, and will include Pottery, Drama, Robot Wars, Art & Craft, Animation and Multi-Sports on specific days.
Booking for this will be opening within the next week.
If you would be interested in your children attending, and would like to be notified when booking opens, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to add you to the mailing list.
We look forward to seeing you!
Introducing Holiday Action at The Kingsley School
This February Half-Term we will be running Holiday Action for the first time at The Kingsley School.
- Monday 12th to Friday 16th February 2024
- Fun Short Courses for children in school years 2 to 7
- Our main day runs 9.00am till 4.30pm, with early and late options also available
- Fun Short Courses will include Multi-Sports, Fun Activities, Art & Craft, Invasion Games, Drama with Lizzie, Lion Learners Mini Zoo, Animation, Young Engineers, Street Dance with Liz, Fun with Felt, Racquet Sports, Pottery and NEW FOR FEBRUARY 2024 – Robot Wars Experience!
- All half-day courses are priced at £21.00 per child
- If you require full day childcare, please choose a morning and afternoon course for each day. Lunchtime supervision will be provided for any children booked onto both a morning and afternoon short course. Please bring a packed lunch.
Please note that year groups are in relation to state school year groups. Children will be in the year group they are currently in at school.
I’m afraid that Holiday Action at Kingsley is not currently able to accept children from Reception and Year 1 – although your children are more than welcome to join our Cygnets group (for boys and girls in Reception and Year 1) at Warwick School, if you are in need of childcare. For more information on Cygnets, please contact us using the email address below.
The following wraparound care options are also available at Kingsley:
|Early Birds Activities
|8.00am – 9.00am
|Years 2 to 7
|4.30pm – 6.00pm
|Years 2 to 7
Early Birds Activities
Children will be given the choice of relaxing or active supervised free-play morning activities.
Tea will be served at 4.45pm in the Kingsley dining hall and will consist of a selection of sandwiches and cold buffet food. The children will be eating until approximately 5.30pm. Collection will be between 5.30pm and 6.00pm (please see drop-off and pick-up information below). However, if you would like to collect your child earlier than this, please let us know in advance so we can ensure they are ready for collection.
Making a Booking
To make a booking, please click the above button. From there, please select the KINGSLEY – FUN SHORT COURSES link from the ones available and follow the steps through to the booking page.
If your method of payment is via childcare voucher or tax free childcare, payment must be transferred within 5 days of booking. Please include your booking reference (e.g. REF-123456-ABC) as the reference.
Or alternatively, for more information please visit the main FEBRUARY HOLIDAY ACTION page, on the Warwick School website. This features full details of February Holiday Action at both venues, including:
- Details of our Cygnets group at Warwick School (for Reception and Year 1)
- Full timetables of courses on each day
- Drop off and pick up arrangements
- Details of what to bring
- Locations and directions
- Additional information regarding our Safeguarding arrangements, Terms and Conditions and Data Protection
You are also more than welcome to email us at email@example.com or call us on 01926 735 473 and we’d be happy to answer any questions you might have.
We look forward to seeing you.