Required as soon as possible
We are currently seeking a to appoint a Registrar to provide outstanding customer service for the Prep School, 11+, 16+ and other year groups. The Registrar will join our marketing team and manage all aspects of Kingsley’s admissions procedures. It is therefore vital that you have a good understanding of the processes required to recruit students and have exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to quickly build rapport with various stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity to manage and take responsibility for all aspects of the customer journey, including organising and running admissions events and communications.
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous admissions experience within education
• Degree level education or significant relevant experience
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to quickly inspire confidence
• A collaborative manner, and a flexible, “can do” approach
• Strong experience and understand of MS Office.
• experience of data management and analysis, ideally using iSAMs
Please see below for an application pack, or contact Mike Sherwin on the below details for further information.
T: 07525 889925
Closing date for applications: as soon as possible and by 9am Monday 20th September 2021