|Per Annum (£)||Per Term (£)|
|Foundation Stage||Full Time + Lunch
Mornings + Lunch
|Prep School||Reception to Year 2 (including lunch)
Year 3 to Year 6 (including lunch)
|Senior School & Sixth Form||Year 7 to Year 13||12,870||4,290|
- Years 7, 8 and 9 have lunch in school which is charged at £170.00 per term. (Also available as an option to Year 10 and above)
- Fees are paid in three termly installments. Accounts must be paid before the first day of term.
- Payment by Direct Debit is available. Please contact the Finance Office for details.
- Late payment will attract a charge. See The Kingsley School Standard Terms and Conditions, paragraph 82 for details.
- Please note: a registration fee of £50 is payable. A deposit of £500 is due on the acceptance of a place. This sum will be repaid by means of a credit without interest to the final payment of fees or other sums due to the school on leaving. The deposit is non-refundable if your child does not take up a place at the school.
With effect from the Autumn Term 2016, the charges for extra subjects are:
Instrumental lessons £235.00 (per term of 10 lessons)
Theory/Composition – Group of 3 £100.00 (per term of 10 lessons)
Theory/Composition – Individual £235.00 (per term of 10 lessons)
Music Project Groups £100.00 (per term of 10 lessons)
Hire of Instruments From £20 to £60.00 (per term)
Speech & Drama Lessons
Group Lessons – Prep. School £120.00 (per term of 10 lessons)
Group Lessons – Senior School £120.00 (per term of 10 lessons)
Senior Shared Lessons £135.00 (per term of 10 lessons)
Individual Lessons £235.00 (per term of 10 lessons)
Dance Express – Senior School £100.00 (per term of 10 lessons)
Dance Express – Prep School £65.00